Leader Training & Breakout Sessions
We are just as passionate about encouraging, training and inspiring your leaders as the students. We realize that your volunteer leaders are on the front lines and are open to adding one of our leader sessions to your event. Additionally, we have a few breakout session options that can be helpful for certain types of events.
Leader option 1 - Discipleship process
- Subject: Discipleship.
- Central Theme: Discipling the way Jesus did.
- Objective: Every believer can have exponential impact by choosing to make disciples who make disciples.
- Key Verses: Matt. 28:18-20, Luke 6:40, John 1:39, Mark 1:15, John 1:43, Matt. 4:19, John 15:16
leader option 2 - take the hill
- Subject: Reaching Students.
- Central Theme: What it takes to impact this generation?
- Objective: Every leader can make a difference in student's lives by having a vision that’s bold enough, a God who is big enough, and being a leader who is brave enough.
- Key Verses: 1 Sam. 14, Joshua 1:9, Eph. 3:20-21, Matt. 28:18-20, Matt. 22:37-39
Leader option 3 - gospelize your youth ministry
- Subject: Gospel advancing ministry.
- Central Theme: Seven values taken from the book of Acts.
- Objective: To help every youth leader/volunteer catch a vision to relentlessly pursue Jesus, as they fulfill His mission, by multiplying disciples, resulting in radical gospel transformation.
- Seven Values: Intercessory Prayer, Relational Evangelism, Leaders Model and Embrace, Disciple Multiplication, Bold Vision, Biblical Outcomes, Ongoing Programs
Breakout OPTION 1 - Evangelism training
- Subject: How to present the GOSPEL.
- Central Theme: The GOSPEL changes lives.
- Objective: Every person has what it takes to impact their communities through the power of prayer, proclamation of Gospel, and power of Holy Spirit.
- Key Verses: Rom. 1:16, 1 Cor. 3:6-7, Acts 10:42, John 14:12, 1 Cor. 2:1-5
BREAKOUT OPTION 2 - evangelism training 2.0
- Subject: How to bring up the GOSPEL.
- Central Theme: Having conversations, not just making presentations.
- Objective: Every student can have Gospel conversations with their friends by Asking questions, Admiring things about their friends, and Admitting their own personal need for Jesus.
- Key Verses: Acts 17:16-34, Matt. 22:15-40, Matt. 21:23-25, Matt. 10:19-20, 2 Chron. 16:9